To all of our Rodeo and Fair Fans,
It is with heavy hearts that we have had to cancel our 2020 PRCA Rodeo, August 14-15. While the virus itself wasn't enough to cause cancellation, the ramifications of it with our Rodeo costs were going through the roof due to additional stock fees, reduced sponsorships, etc.
THE BONNER COUNTY FAIR IS STILL ON and happening as scheduled for August 19-22, 2020!!! This includes the Summer Nights Concert with Miah Kohal Band & Devon Wade Band on Thurs, Aug. 20th, the Challenge of Champions Bull Riding on Fri, August 21st, and the Demolition Derby on Saturday, August 22nd. These are ALL still scheduled as originally planned, and we are selling tickets online, at our Pre-Sale locations, and at the Fair Office. Of course, we are taking measures to increase our sanitizing, including additional hand-washing stations throughout the fairgrounds, hand-sanitizing stations, having multiple volunteers scheduled to spray and clean hourly throughout Fair Week, and increasing social distancing for our fair to keep everyone as safe as possible. We recommend but will not require Fair patrons to wear masks. Coming to the Fair is your decision, please plan to stay home if you are feeling sick or have been in contact with someone who has been sick.www.bonnercountyfair.comwww.sandpointbonnercountyrodeo.com
Please see the list below for current closures, and updates:
- The playground is now back open.
- Fairgrounds gates are now back open.
- Questions and concerns, please call the office at 208-263-8414
- The office staff is back to normal working hours in the Fair Office, M-F, 8am-4pm.
- As of May 15, 2020, our campground is back open. You can make reservations online at www.reserveamerica.com, and search "Bonner County Fair Campground."
- The Dump Station is open for both water and dump. The Dump Station is run by the City of Sandpoint Public Works office. For any questions related to the dump station, call them at 208-263-3407.
Thank you for your understanding, we hope everyone stays safe. Darcey C. Smith
Bonner County Fair Director