The Bonner County Fairgrounds is closely monitoring recommendations with regard to public gatherings and the COVID-19 Coronavirus. This year’s fair will take place with additional social distancing guidelines, hand-sanitizing stations and hand-washing stations, and increased sanitizing measures. We are offering Drive-Thru Exhibit Entry this year for those who are not comfortable entering our building for entry, and encourage all fairgoers to be wise and safe.
We ask that fairgoers follow several guidelines in order to stay safe and healthy during the fair:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain physical distancing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Masks are recommended for fairgoers
- If you are sick, or have been in contact with someone who has been sick, STAY HOME!