To all of our Rodeo and Fair Fans,
The Bonner County Fair & Rodeo has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and its potential impact on the 2020 Bonner County Fair & Rodeo. We are preparing for our Rodeo & Fair as scheduled, however, our fans and volunteers will be the first to know if the Rodeo or Fair are being cancelled or postponed. We are committed to the health and safety of our volunteers, fans, contestants, sponsors, vendors, and our community. We will continue to follow the guidance from the local government, Panhandle Health District, CDC, as well as the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association to ensure we are taking the right actions. We will keep you updated with information regarding our events on our websites.
Please see the list below for current closures, and updates:
- The playground is now back open.
- Fairgrounds gates are now back open.
- Questions and concerns, please call the office at 208-263-8414
- The office staff is back to normal working hours in the Fair Office, M-F, 8am-4pm.
UPDATED EVENT CANCELLATIONS:
- As of May 15, 2020, our campground is back open. You can make reservations online at www.reserveamerica.com, and search "Bonner County Fair Campground."
- The Dump Station is open for both water and dump. The Dump Station is run by the City of Sandpoint Public Works office. For any questions related to the dump station, call them at 208-263-3407.
Our Fair & Rodeo are still on schedule to take place in August of 2020!
- Lost In The 50's 2020 has been cancelled
- Pre-Fair 2020 has been cancelled
- All Livestock Weigh-Ins have been cancelled, but exhibitors must provide Proof Of Ownership for Fair by original due dates
- Grad Night 2020 has been cancelled
- Swine Field Day has been cancelled
- All spring weigh-ins cancelled (Proof Of Ownership required for Fair, contact Mary @ 4-H Ext Office for more info 208-263-8511)
Thank you for your understanding, we hope everyone stays safe. Darcey C. Smith
Bonner County Fair Director