Are you coming to the 2021 Bonner County Fair? Do you have a great beard?! If you do, we want you!BONNER COUNTY FAIR'S
BEST BEARD & MUSTACHE CONTEST!
Friday, August 20th - 5:00 PM
Activity Tent Stage
Pre-Register at the Fair Office by Thursday, August 19th!
The Bonner County Fair is holding a Best Beard & Mustache Contest on Friday, August 20, 5:00 PM at the Activity Tent Stage during Fair Week! Pre-Registration must be turned in at the Fair Office by 5:00 PM on Thursday, August 19th. This contest is open to all ages - and both men & women (see below)!CATEGORIES FOR ENTRY:
1. FULL BEARD (Under 6 Inches):
Full beard as it grows naturally, the more natural the better. The mustache may not be highlighted & the beard may not be turned under at the bottom. Length may not exceed 6” when measured from the bottom of the lower lip.
2. FULL BEARD (6–12 Inches): Full beard as it grows and left natural, the more natural the better. The mustache may not be highlighted and the beard may not be turned under at the bottom. Length not to be less than 6” or exceed 12” when measured from the bottom of the lower lip.
3. FULL BEARD (Over 12 Inches): Full beard as it grows and left natural, the more natural the better! The mustache may not be highlighted. Unlimited length, must be over 12” when measured from the bottom of the lower lip.
4. DAPPER STACHE (Styled Mustache): Any length, any style. Styling aids permitted.
5. BEARD & MUSTACHE COMBO. Any length, any style.
6. COUPLES: Any pairing of people can compete. Must have a theme to the couple. Grab a partner and have fun! Styling aids and props/costumes permitted.
7. BEST CLUB PARTICIPATION: Goes to the club with the most members signed up to compete at the competition. Can be a civic club, organization, business group, 4-H Club!
8. BUILD-A-BEARD: The Build-A-Beard category is wide-open, can be female or male. Create the most imaginative and fantastic beards and/or mustaches you can. The choice of materials is completely up to you. The more creative, the better! Beards or mustaches are accepted in this category.
9. GRAND CHAMPION: Selected by the judges!
The contest will be judged by local barber shop professionals. The Judge's decision is FINAL. Prizes will be awarded to the top in each category!