- New Roof(s): Main Exhibit Building, Food Court, Cattle Barn, and Indoor Arena.
- New P.A. System: A new PA system to project sound in the Outdoor Arena and throughout the grounds.
- Readerboard: To display upcoming events at the fairgrounds.
- Camera: Nice digital camera for fair staff to shoot quality photos during events.
- Parking Lots: grading parking areas and gravel.
- Sheep Barn: Upgrade and expand Old Sheep Barn for goats.
- Swine Arena & Barn: extension to Swine Show Arena, bleachers on the north side of the Swine Arena, new announcers booth in Swine Arena, cover over the swine wash racks, watering system and cooling system.
- Cattle Barn: new cattle panels, large fans in cattle barn, 2 roll up doors in cattle barn,all new panels for stalling cattle,electrical upgrades in the cattle barn.
- Horse Barns: 14 stall fronts for horse barn # 4, and 26 new stall fronts built to replace wooden stall fronts, water a each barn, electrical outlets at each barn, wash rack.
- Outdoor Arena: New holding pens, gates, bucking chute, additional electrical options.
- Warm-up Arena: new footing, bleachers and lighting.
- Grounds: fencing for south borderline and landscaping.
- Equipment: water truck, dump truck, large rototiller, backhoe, Black Widow Drag, Sander to attach to truck, and gator.
- Golf Cart: We would like to have another golf cart to transport handicap and the elderly.
- Picnic Tables & Benches: These are always in need of fixing up and updating.
If you feel you could provide any of these things, or have a connection to someone who can, it would make our dreams come true! Our fairgrounds are the beautiful, multi-use facilities they are because donors like you have invested in it over the years. We appreciate your support.
We could also use donations toward our educational programs, awards, and scholarship program. You may donate Picnic Tables or Benches. You can also sign up for 5-year Flag Pole.
All donations are appreciated.